9pcs Petrol Gas Engine Cylinder Compressor Gauge Meter Test Pressure Compression Tester Leakage Diagnostic Tool
|Vendor||: Global Electronical Marketing Store|
|Volume Retail sales||: 0 piece|
|Original Price||: |
|Discount||: 17% off|
|Latest Prices||: US $30.76 / piece|
|Product Rating||: 5.0(0)|
Features:- Can be quickly set to your motor / car, get accurate readings in valves, piston rings, cylinder bores or head gaskets.
- Manometer with two test pressure: 0 to 300 psi / 0 - 20 kg / cm 2 (max 21 bar).
- Drain valve with full copper nickel plating, anti-oxidation and corrosion.
- M10 adapter is suitable for motorcycles, M12 / M14 / M18 adapters are suitable for car.
- With rubber protection to prevent scratches.
- Come with 2 rubber cones that don\'t need to be threaded into the head, can test the compression on almost any engine.
- Pressure gauge diameter: 75mm, 4 adapters: M10 x 1.0mm, M12 x 1.25mm, M14 x 1.25mm, M18 x 1.5mm.
- Hose overall length: 430mm, pressure tube length: 150mm, angled pressure tube length: 160mm.
Features: Durable,High accuracy,Portable,Quick reading
Test Unit/Mode: Bar,PSI
Special function: Get accurate readings
1 x Compression Tester
1 x Hose
4 x Thread
1 x Straight Line Pressure Pipe
1 x Angled Pressure Pipe
1 x Plastic Case ( Red )
Package Includes: 1 set x Engine Analyzer
You need to make sure that before you get a 9pcs Petrol Gas Engine Cylinder Compressor Gauge Meter Test Pressure Compression Tester Leakage Diagnostic Tool you have previously seen and read the description of the products first. This way you can be sure that you are getting the right product that may work for you. Since this 9pcs Petrol Gas Engine Cylinder Compressor Gauge Meter Test Pressure Compression Tester Leakage Diagnostic Tool has top quality it is among the best sellers on the market now and many people are recommending the product to their friends and family. These days this product is actually affordable for nearly everyone and it’s an excellent buy for the money. You don’t need cheaper products if it'll only sabotage your work and can not give you the sort of quality that you need in the product. With the higher price you could be sure that your cash will probably be worth spending in this product.